Thermal Encapsulation Systems
Ultimate Coatings Ltd is proud to offer you our advanced spray applied Thermal Encapsulation System.
- Lead paint and asbestos encasement
- Thermal insulation
- Corrosion prevention and control
- Can be applied to externals including roofing
- Structurally reinforces roofing and side cladding
- Minimum surface preparation required
- Significantly reduces/eliminates condensation
- Seamless spray applied flexible protective shell that allows the structure to move without coating failure
- Very low maintenance
- Seamless protective coating system that also pays for its self through energy savings
- VOC/CFC free system
- Very high chemical resistance protection for CX classification and above for corrosive environments within buildings/structures
- Extremely low vapour permeability
We have worked hard and long with our coating systems to make sure they deliver where it matters most!
Here are some key factures for choosing Ultimate Coatings TES to protect your assets:
- Minimal surface preparation: It would be almost impossible to prep a large building ready for a normal surface coating system due to the sheer amount of abrasive blasting or water jetting to achieve the required surface cleanness or surface profile to allow proper surface adhesion. Ultimate Coatings TES System requires very little preparation, a vacuum in most cases is enough, and where heavy surface contaminates are present a pressure wash removes everything else.
- Voids and Cavities: These areas are always a problem for us coating contractors for it is almost impossible to coat an area if you can’t see it or even get your hand into it. Ultimate Coatings TES system allows us to completely fill these areas therefore stopping corrosion from starting or progressing any further, this would be impossible to accomplish with conventional methods
- Strengthening the structure: Ultimate Coatings TES System helps lock in the roof and side cladding sheets by bonding the cladding to the fixing rails and purlins as well it neighbouring sheets. The TES system will also self-support between two fixings points where no physical adhesion is present and has been proven to support a distance exceeding 1.8 meters without deflection or failing.
- Totally seamless: This is one of the many key benefits with the TES System, the ability to protect the entire structure without a single seam. Having multiple seams or termination points the more likely you are in having a point of vapour or liquid ingress resulting in localised corrosion or total coating failure.
- Flexibility: Almost all wide span buildings move be it wind, sun or snow loading on the roof. Ultimate Coatings TES System allows the building/structure to move due to is flexible outer coating shell with exceptional elongation properties, but more importantly sacrifices none of its ability to protect you assets.
- Condensation Corrosion prevention control: It has been long understood that corrosion will take place where steel comes into contact with conductive liquids, vapours and gasses(electrolytes), the more conductive the more aggressive the corrosion. Ultimate coatings TES system helps control corrosion buy removing the electrolyte from the substrate surface. This is achieved with your normal protective coatings like factory spray or electrostatic applied painting systems, so why is the TES system better!
Ultimate Coatings Ltd.’ Thermal Encapsulation System reduces this attack so vastly, that we will happily put a 25 YEAR product and applicator warranty on all CX classified environment projects.
Please contact Ultimate Coatings Ltd for any further information.