Ultimate Coatings Ltd polyurethane closed cell foam is used on both the interior and exterior of agricultural buildings, canal barges, internal and external industrial buildings to name a few.
Ultimate Coatings Ltd polyurethane foam is light weight and the most efficient insulation available and with savings of up to 50% on heating and cooling costs, a new foam roof will soon pay for itself. A reflective top coating combined with high R values means better environment responsibility with lower environmental impact.
A typical application will ensure the following benefits:
- Thermal heat loss can be reduced by up to 95%
- Noise levels are reduced
- The foam acts as a thermal brake to significantly reduce condensation
- Spray applied insulation eliminates voids in which vermin can roam
- The structure is strengthened
- The capital outlay will be recovered in a short space of time
Ultimate Coatings Ltd spray foam internally applied systems when tested achieve a Class 1 rating for surface spread of flame conforming to BS476 Part 7 1987, a Class 0 system is also available, It also has the highest insulation value of any other insulation product on the market.
Our work comes with a 25-years guarantee.
Please contact Ultimate Coatings Ltd for any further information.